La Rotisserie has a new Job Opening : Chef of our Central Kitchen
This new role is a real opportunity to create and build your own team and embrace a new challenge !
You would be responsible for taking responsibility for the operations of our new Central Kitchen
– Ensure the Food Production Flow & Quality
– Checking stock levels and ordering supplies
– Liaise with the shops and ensure all production and delivery are correctly produced and delivered
– Organize and supervise the shifts of kitchen staff
– Maintaining high standards of quality control , hygiene , health and safety
– Ensure all employees adhere to the Company Policy & Standards
– Chef or Sous Chef experience min 2 years
– Good Command of English , French is a plus
– We provide on site training , meals , purchase discount
– This Position is 5 Days a week with 15 Days holidays included
If you are interested in the position, please send us an email at email@example.com stating the position reference, and giving your contact details and CV.